February was a good reading month. I made it through five books – one genre fiction, one nonfiction sociological text, and three books in translation – one poetry and two fiction. Like in January, I didn’t read any short prose. I guess that’s just not where my mind is right now. Maybe in March.
- Chakraborty, S.A., The Empire of Gold (2022.02.04)
- Du Mez, Kristin Kobes, Jesus and John Wayne (2022.02.14)
- Brandt, Per Aage, If I Were a Suicide Bomber (2022.02.14)
- Karastoyanov, Hristo, The Same Night Awaits Us All (2022.02.20)
- Torres, Fernanda, Glory and its Litany of Horrors (2022.02.26)