April was a mediocre month for reading. I don’t know if it was post-COVID brain fog or general stress, or just a heavy work project maxxing out my brain capacity. As you can see, I read two short books at the beginning of the month, then the third one took almost three full weeks to complete, then a short book of poetry to round out National Poetry Month. Maybe May will be better.
- Pulphouse Fiction Magazine #19
- Pulphouse Fiction Magazine #20
- Pulphouse Fiction Magazine #21
- Kim Yi-deum (Ji Yoon Lee, translator), Blood Sisters [2023.04.02]
- Pablo Neruda (William O’Daly, translator), Book of Twilight [2023.04.07]
- Rebecca Giblin and Cory Doctorow, Chokepoint Capitalism [2023.04.26]
- Reina María Rodríguez (Kristin Dykstra and Nancy Gates Madsen, translators), The Winter Garden Photograph [2023.04.29]