Not a bad month for reading, was March. The first book, The Tyrant Baru Cormorant, took the first half of the month to read, and the remaining six flew by, relatively speaking. This was a good mix of fiction and poetry, with a surprise nonfiction in They Can’t Kill Us Until They Kill Us, Hanif Abdurrraqib’s collection of music reviews and criticism which I picked up at City Lights Bookstore back in the summer of 2019.
- Dickinson, Seth, The Tyrant Baru Cormorant (2022.03.15)
- Poetry Magazine #207.1, October 2015 (2022.03.15)
- Abdurraqib, Hanif, They Can’t Kill Us Until They Kill Us (2022.03.20)
- Tomlinson, Patrick S., Gate Crashers (2022.03.24)
- Jaeggy, Fleur (Alhadeff, Gini, translator), I am the Brother of XX (2022.03.28)
- Coolidge, Sarah (editor), This Is Us Losing Count (2022.03.29)
- Poetry Magazine #208.4, July/August 2016 (2022.03.31)